Friday, July 27, 2007

Answers

Lisa M. said...
I'm wondering what your favorite recipe is?
What do you hate to cook?
What do you cook the most often.
Lisa:
My favorite recipe is a toss-up between my jello pretzel salad and can't leave 'em alone bars. I've posted both on here before, but here's the link and link! ;)
I HATE to cook period! I know, not something you normally hear from people, but it's true. If I can get away with never cooking again for the rest of my life, I'd do whatever it took, just short of murder and being a criminal!
Sadly, the thing I cook most often is hot dogs. Not because I LOVE them, but because my son LOVES them, and it's one of the FEW things the kid will eat if I cook it!
******************************************************
Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...
How long are your fingernails?
Millie:
Right now, my nails are stubs! STUBS! For the last two weeks, I had beautiful, longer, NATURAL nails. Unfortunately, two weeks is the max for me on pretty fingernails. They will be pretty for so long, and then it's almost like they decide to just break for no good reason. Breaking off or making nice little splinters on the ends so I snag EVERYTHING I touch.
If you want the FULL length of my fingernails (from the top to the cuticle) then they're, on average, about 3/4 of an inch long. Thankfully, I have ancestors who had LONG fingers, and HUGE fingernails...which in the end, has resulted in my pretty fingernails!
*********************************************
CareBearMommy said...
When was the last time you wore lipstick? (I know you're totally not a lipstick sort of gal)
Carrie:
I honestly CAN'T remember the last time I WORE lipstick. I do know that it was within the last YEAR, but yeah, I don't wear lipstick...I'm more of a gloss or chapstick kind of gal! ;)
***********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Can you sing the ABCs backwards?
Have you ever picked food up off the floor and eaten it?
Any gift suggestions for a little girl that will soon turn 4?
Scrappy:
My great-grandma H LOVED to sing the ABC's backward....in fact, she did it as fast as she possibly could. I SO admired that about her, that I learned to do it too! (Now my goal is to someday be as QUICK as she was!)
I picked up some food just today that was on the ground (NOT JUST THE FLOOR) and I ate it....but come on, it was cookie pudding....you CAN'T let that go to waste!! ;)
My gift suggestion would be a dolly, or a pretend make up kit. Girls LOVE things that are all about making us look GORGEOUS, so if you can find some little cutsie make up or jewelry (cheap, of course) then GO FOR IT! Good luck!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love learning more about you each week with your Q & A! I love how real you are with us on here. You are such an awesome woman!

Thanks for the recipe links!