Sunday, November 26, 2006

Next Year's Theme for Primary

My new excitement! I got the new pamphlet for our theme in Primary for next year! I'm so excited for these new songs, I can't even tell you! I LOVE them ALL! I just did a little bit of searching online and found some AWESOME sites!
I found this one for viewing the sign language to some favorite Primary songs! (We're going to be learning the sign for "I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus!") And then I found this one for a song we're going to be learning instead of "Listen, Listen." It's called "I Know that Jesus Lives." It's really pretty, and I'm excited to learn it!
I think getting this new book is as exciting for me as some would compare to getting a new reading book. I get all sorts of great ideas just looking at the songs! My absolute favorite Primary song of ALL time is one of the ones we'll be learning next year! "Love is Spoken Here!" LOVE IT! I'm sure next year I'll be wallowing in frustration, but for now, the future looks bright, and I'm just excited! YAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my husband's favorite Primary song, too.

Mine is "Easter Hosanna."

I know, I'm a freak. ;)

Millie said...

Ooooh, fun, I'm going to take a peek at all the songs.

nikko said...

Remind me to bookmark your post. Never too early to start thinking about next years songs, themes, etc. 'Specially since we still don't have a chorister.

Mel said...

I need to learn those songs in sign too! I wish I had someone like you here to teach me:)