Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I YAM Who I YAM!!

While at this retreat this last weekend, I met many online friends. (Okay, so it was an ALL online friend meet-up.) The thing is that I was voted the one who "Was exactly like we thought you would be." I guess that's either a comfort to you, or utter fear, but what it boils down to is that I represent who I am online VERY well.

The fun thing about meeting up with these women is the feeling that we already knew one another. We didn't have to sit and say, "Okay, so my name is Dawnyel, and I have weird quirks." These women ALREADY knew!! So when I wore my bra on my head, they didn't care!! ;) It's nice to finally know who I am, and not worry that I won't be loved for being me! No, this is NOT my bra.....but I thought it would be hilarious to put it where it would do the most "coverage...." IF you know what I'm talking about! ;)

8 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

OH! MY! GOSH! I can't believe you actually posted those pictures! I just about died from laughing so hard when you told me about them over the phone... now, I'm dead and buried! HILARIOUS!

Anonymous said...

HILIAROUS! Dawnyel, you are a crack up and I am glad you are who you are. The picture of the little teeny bra was SOOOO funny! Looks like it was a lot of fun. We all need these types of get-aways once in a while.

Suzanne said...

How fun that you got to meet so many friends and have a great time too! :D

Anonymous said...

MAN ALIVE GIRL! Some things really NEVER EVER change! You are killing me. One more set of pics like those I will be right along side Carrie!

CareBearMommy said...

I totally missed the picture of the rubba undies until I clicked on the link to that post. So freakin' funny! Nice gray fringe... ;)

Mama D said...

Those pictures appear to capture your personality perfectly. (I think!) I actually love your expression in the last one. It makes me smile.

Gina said...

That is awesome! I would be really fun to meet you in person and laugh in person with you too! I always sit here alone laughing in the silence as my hubby gives me weird looks...

We are having a blog-fest this Saturday, so your report makes me hopeful that it will be a fun experience to meet some of the other Utah bloggers.

One Scrappy Gal said...

You're a nut!! LOL