Friday, August 24, 2007

Answers

Elena Manwaring said...
I'm just wondering which kind of cereal is the worst for drying and sticking to the bowl, counter, table, floor, sides of sink, bottom of sink, etc., etc.? Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Life, or another variety? Right now, I am voting Fruity Pebbles but Cinnamon Life is coming in a close second.
Elena:
Um....at our house the worst for sticking to things is Coco Puffs. (And it's only because Cam is the only person here who DOESN'T eat all of his breakfast!!) I'd imagine that Fruity Pebbles are horrible though.....so small, and hard....YUCK!! (I know for me, it helps if I make Cam rinse out his bowl as soon as he's done....but it doesn't always happen!)
**************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
I have had nightmares about the scrubbing bubbles getting me in my bathtub for as long as I can remember. I also have nightmares about the Burger King. He's so creepy. Is there anything that creeps you out?
Scrappy:
Lady, I love you, but you are STRANGE!!
I'm creeped out by very few things. The only recurring nightmares I have involve crazy people from church, who don't even really exist, chasing me around....turning into zombies and other things like that, but really, I'm not easily creeped out. (The occasional mouse, spider or snake can get to me, but if I'm a good distance away, I'm fine....but I don't dream about them....)
***************************************************
Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...
Is Spongebob the best cartoon on TV? (There is a correct answer to this question, btw.)
What should I eat for breakfast?
Millie:
*singing at the TOP of my lungs*
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea??? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
If nautical nonsense be something you wish, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!
Then flop on the deck and float like a fish, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!
Ready???
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS....SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS.....SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS....
SPONGEBOB.......SQUAREPANTS!!!!!!! *floaty flute melody*
Was that the correct answer?? (Yes, I do admit to watching a few episodes of this hilarious cartoon!! SUE ME!) I LOVE it, and I have to say, of the current cartoons on television, it IS the best one!! I hope they never stop making new episodes!!
(And as an aside, the WORST kids' show on tv now is Yo Gabba Gabba.....I think it's beating out Dora as my LEAST favorite show my son loves....)
Eat chocolate cake for breakfast.....it's good for you and your heart! (So says Dawnyel!) ;)
*****************************************************
Sketchy said...
Why am I no good at Free-for-all Friday? You would think this would be easy, ask anything! But I go all blank. But I like reading it!
Sketchy:
You know, if I was put under pressure to think of a question, I wouldn't be able to do it either....that's why I ASK for the questions!! :D

1 comment:

Millie said...

I ended up having a PBJ for breakfast. Hope that was OK. You answered correctly - I wasn't disappointed. :)