Wednesday, August 22, 2007

It's in the Air

I'm SO excited, my absolute favorite time of the year is coming!! The cool breezes blow through. The leaves slowly change from brilliant green to a greenish-yellow, eventually changing to beautiful colors. The kids all leave their parents, tears in their anxious eyes, while their parents exchange joyful smiles. School supplies fill our shopping carts. Harvesting is happening, making for some very yummy meals.
Fall is nearly here!!
**********************************
Oh, and I was going to share a funny story, but Carrie beat me to it!! Read it, and enjoy!! This lady's pretty funny!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

O.k. I'm a little slow! You just changed your blog to fall colors, didn't you??? I guess I'm just living every moment of the summer because I love it! :D

Mall Worker said...

I can feel it in the air too. I have to admit, I'm excited for fall this year. Its been way too danged hot!

Elena said...

Wasn't last night so fallish??!! My kids were playing outside and when I went out to take a picture of them my feet about froze off in the cold grass. I LOVE it!!! Fall is coming!!!!

Anne/kq said...

I love fall, too! :)