Friday, July 13, 2007

Did You REALLY Wanna Know!?

Elena Manwaring said...
Oh what do you do in the summertime, when all the grass is green? (Is it grass or world?)
Elena:
It's "world!"
And my summertime plans are varied:
Stay at home in front of my box fan....WISHING I had air conditioning.
Play dates at the park (usually my Thursdays are FILLED with this ONE activity!)
Running around in my van...with the a/c BLOWING in my face!
Family reunions....family reunions....family reunions!
Hanging out at my parents' house where there is air conditioning blowing CONSTANTLY!
My dream is to sleep in, but I've yet to fully do that yet this summer....
Other than that, I play on the computer...like I do in the autumn time, wintertime, springtime....
*****************************************
CareBearMommy said...
Do you take Driver's Ed, or stay home in bed, and watch all the soaps all day?.... sorry, I had to add on to Elena's question (with John Bytheway's words, of course!)
ANYway, do you prefer hot dogs, hamburgers, or a big juicy steak?
Carrie:
I took driver's ed (a LONG time ago), I WISH I could stay home in bed....and I don't like soaps! :P
To answer your PRESSING question, *snicker snicker* I guess it depends on my mood. Right now, I'd LOVE a grilled hamburger, but there are days when I'd love a steak, and then there are those RARE days when I do want a wiener!
*********************************************
Anne/kq said...
Do you hate me because I think the new HP movie, from what I see in promos and hear from my friends, is going to suck and make me mad? So I'm not seeing it in the theater, and am planning to Netflix it instead?
Also, if you were a Harry Potter character, who would you be? What if you had to date one, who would you date? (Any character, not just the main ones!)
Anne:
I would NEVER hate anyone for not loving the same things I do. Isn't that's what great about the human-race...we can all love different things, and still be friends! :) (The theaters can be SO overrated....especially where YOU live!)
If I were a Harry Potter character I THINK I'd be a Hermione. I CAN be pretty brainy and I like to stick with the rules, but I don't think I could have HER memory for spells. (I think I would relate a bit more with Hagrid though! ;)
You know, if I could date any HP character (which I WOULDN'T for oh, so many reasons....) I would LOVE to go out with Ron. I think it's his nature that draws me to him, but he just seems like the kind of guy I'd like to be having fun with.
*************************************************
Suzanne said...
Do you find it odd that Daniel Radcliff is going to do a naked scene next year in the play Equus? Hmph! I guess Harry Potter is all grown up now!
Suzanne:
Daniel Radcliff already did that play. I watched his interview with Larry King from the other night, and I GUESS he has already done it. The question from Larry King was asking him how he handled the embarrassment from being nude in front of a LARGE crowd....Daniel's answer, "After the first night, it wasn't so bad, I could do it in front of loads!"
Honestly, I don't EVER think there is a point in any movie, play or television show where nudity is required. There are just SOME things that are better kept to yourself!

No comments: