Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday....You Know What That Means!!

It's time for Free-For-All Friday!
If you want to ask me a question -- and anything goes -- here's your chance. You can ask about whatever you wish, no holds barred. I'll either answer honestly, or I'll tell you that I won't answer.
*************************
And as a quick mention, Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix was AWESOME!! I really can't wait to see it again!! (When I flip through channels on TV, and see the preview, or an interview I can't help but stop and watch!! I HIGHLY recommend it for ANY and ALL Harry Potter fans!)

4 comments:

Elena said...

Oh what do you do in the summertime, when all the grass is green? (Is it grass or world?)

CareBearMommy said...

Do you take Driver's Ed, or stay home in bed, and watch all the soaps all day?.... sorry, I had to add on to Elena's question (with John Bytheway's words, of course!)

ANYway, do you prefer hot dogs, hamburgers, or a big juicy steak?

Anne/kq said...

Do you hate me because I think the new HP movie, from what I see in promos and hear from my friends, is going to suck and make me mad? So I'm not seeing it in the theater, and am planning to Netflix it instead?

Also, if you were a Harry Potter character, who would you be? What if you had to date one, who would you date? (Any character, not just the main ones!)

Suzanne said...

Do you find it odd that Daniel Radcliff is going to do a naked scene next year in the play Equus? Hmph! I guess Harry Potter is all grown up now!