Friday, April 20, 2007

Free-For-All Friday And DACC Update

It's time for Free-For-All Friday!
If you want to ask me a question -- and anything goes -- here's your chance. You can ask about whatever you wish, no holds barred. I'll either answer honestly, or I'll tell you that I won't answer. (But with me...I'll probably answer you!)
**************************
And as a QUICK update, more things are coming out about DACC...he will have to ride the bus to school (which, honestly, takes us maybe 2 minutes to walk there from home...if we dawdle!) This DACC program is also funded by Medicaid...which means, MORE FUN PAPERWORK! *dripping with sarcasm* And his new speech therapist sounds like she'll be fun to work with!
But my mom told me that her friend, who used to teach Special Ed, told her to make sure we do periodic checks on what they do in that program! Pop in unannounced...Apparently it's not all good!

5 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

OOH! Paperwork! How exciting! I bet you were just dancing in your seat as you typed this!

1st question for F-F-A-F: Out of curiosity, why will Cam have to ride the bus such a short distance? That is a bit odd.

2nd question: Other than yourself, how many people do you know whose second toe is longer than their "big toe"?

Anne/kq said...

Zits: pop or ignore, or something else entirely?

And as for the bus, can you get an exemption?

Anonymous said...

What are some of your pet peeves?

One Scrappy Gal said...

If it's One for the money, Two for the show, Three to get her ready and go cat go...where does the cat go?

Also... has Calgon ever taken you away?

Millie said...

Why 15 minutes? Why not 10 or 20?