Friday, April 20, 2007

Answers

CareBearMommy said...
OOH! Paperwork! How exciting! I bet you were just dancing in your seat as you typed this!
1st question for F-F-A-F: Out of curiosity, why will Cam have to ride the bus such a short distance? That is a bit odd.
2nd question: Other than yourself, how many people do you know whose second toe is longer than their "big toe"?
Carrie:
I have a question for you first....why aren't you "Carrie" instead of CareBearMommy? Having problems with Blogger??
1. It's a requirement for any student enrolled in special ed in this school district to ride the bus. Don't know any more than that...
2. My Gramma Sue has a long second toe too! I'm NOT alone in the world! :) (This reminds me of Shallow Hal...where they discuss how disgusting a long second toe is....I was offended...)
************************************************
Anne/kq said...
Zits: pop or ignore, or something else entirely?
And as for the bus, can you get an exemption?
Anne/kq:
I pop zits. Probably the reason I have scars all over my face....I sometimes wish I could pop zits that Steve has...but he's disgusted by it! *sigh*
I don't know what I can do about the bus thing. But I really am not too concerned with it...Gives me more reason to be lazy in the mornings! :)
******************************************************
Elena said...
What are some of your pet peeves?
Elena:
My Life Monday covered this a while back. BUT...I have remembered some that I forgot:
I HATE it when my sheets come untucked while I'm sleeping. It's really weird, I have to make my bed BEFORE I can go to bed.
People who pass in the right lane and then hurry over to the left just to move up in a long line...(Happened to me yesterday...and it was my UNCLE!)
And apologizing over and over for something that really didn't mean anything. If you apologize THAT much, do you really mean it!?
********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
If it's One for the money, Two for the show, Three to get her ready and go cat go...where does the cat go?
Also... has Calgon ever taken you away?
Scrappy:
Have I told you lately, that I love you!? :)
For your first question, the cat goes up a tree. Haven't you seen those cartoons where the cat gets stuck up the tree?? And then a nice fireman will come by, just on a whim, and still wearing his fire-fighter clothes. He'll pull out his trusty ladder, climb up the tree, and save the cat!
Calgon has NEVER taken me away....should I feel jipped??
*****************************************
Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...
Why 15 minutes? Why not 10 or 20?
Millie:
It's just like the story of the 3 little bears, one's too big, one's too small and then the last one is JUST right! ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I did read that one, but forgot. Sorry, sorry, sorry... Just kidding.

Millie said...

LOL, good answer. Hadn't thought of it that way.