Monday, December 18, 2006

Why?!

Why?! I just want to know. Does anyone have a decent answer for me?
There was ONE small story I forgot to add to my graduation drama, "the ice cube." If I get enough courage, I'll tell it, otherwise, you'll ALL be in the dark on that one! (Well, except for Daren, who was there, and was the perpetrator!)

With Christmas coming I've been trying to enjoy things and stay unfrazzled, but I've been worrying quite a bit. I can't help myself, I'm a worrier. My husband will often tell me not to worry so much about things, but I just can't stop! With Christmas, my main concern was for Cameron. I had mentioned that my RS president had called to see if the ward could help us, and we accepted, but I had begun to stress when she asked if there was another present they could exchange for what he had asked Santa for. I panicked! I had pretty much promised the boy that he would get what he wanted, and then I heard that we might not be able to get the promised toy. STRESS!

Anyway, after church yesterday my RS president pulled me aside and told me that everything I had requested was ready for my son...including the EXACT toy he had asked for. I could not hold the tears back. RELIEF! I thanked her over and over and tried to compose myself enough to go back to choir practice, but the whole time I was smiling.

Anyway, let's get back to the game. The winner was Carrie (aka CareBearMommy)! I'm really impressed! She's such a superwoman! (Can you see the emblazoned SW on her chest?!) Not only did she get the answers FIRST, but she's juggling 3 kids, one, less than a week old! How DOES she do it all?! Anyway, the answers WERE Grandma got ran over by a reindeer, We three kings (again!), and Silver Bells. She's so SNART! *snickering*
Since I'm getting to the bottom of my list I'm not going to be posting 3 songs a day. This way we'll also cut back on the whole "multiple" winner thing! I've counted, and I've got one carol a day until Christmas. I'm so good! *patting self on the back*
The rules, if you don't know, are you have to be the first to correctly identify the mixed up Christmas song title. Then you get a spiffy award, blah, blah, blah! Good luck!
Song:
Oh small Israel urban center
And as a quick PS, other than the few snags I've run into, I'm quite enjoying beta. :)

5 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Thats great that they were able to come through like that! such a relief.

CareBearMommy said...

It's....

Oh, Little Town of Bethlehem!


And that's neat that Cameron is going to be able to get everything he asked Santa for. BTW... what was on the list?

AND I WANNA KNOW ABOUT THE ICE CUBE! (so I can bug you about it forever more!)

Dawnyel said...

Cameron had asked Santa for the Fisher Price Shake 'n' Go Race track. You shake the cars and put them on the race track. I was relieved because someone ELSE got him an extra car for the track. :) I had also requested jammies and a foam dart gun. They were also going to provide stocking stuffers. I'm just so relieved!
And about the ice cube story...NO! That's one I'm going to keep in my little stash of stories for a while! :P

Mel said...

I'm glad that the ward was able to help. Hope you have a nice week!

Rachelle said...

I'm so glad Cameron is getting what he asked for! Thank goodness for blessings like that!