Friday, June 02, 2006

Things That Make Me Laugh

I've been trying to keep up with my small list of blogs that I check up on daily. As I was wandering through them I found some things that just tickled me and made me snicker!
  • I have a VERY small list of blogs that I frequently read. Yeah, I do actually read them too! I have links that lead to other larger lists if I ever get my fill of the amazing women I've met, but I don't have too many people who I wonder, worry, and pray for on a regular basis. It just makes me laugh to see such LONG lists. Where do people get the time!? :)
  • Someone else put up an article from the Salt Lake Tribune. It's a great story, but I noticed as the page was loading that on THEIR (SLT, not the person's) sidebar they have a special thing for "polygamy." Don't ask me why that made me laugh out loud, but it did!
  • Some people have the same warped sense of humor that I have. I've been reading other Seven memes and I have the same answers as many of them. How could so many people be as weird as me?? I LOVE IT!
  • Some people are "remodeling" their blog pages. I've come to know them as a certain color or picture and then: *POOF!!* They're brand new! It's not that I don't LOVE the new changes, I do, but HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY GET SO CREATIVE?? I mean, I'm still stuck with my original template...nothing new...maybe a new sidebar thing here and there, but that took me forever to figure those out! I would seriously MESS up my blog if I went messing with my template....some of you are just so much more talented than I am!! Either that, or I'm just content to be boring! (hee hee)
  • I noticed as I commented on someone's post that I say pretty much the SAME thing everytime I comment! Okay, so I don't have a HUGE vocabulary, but, MAN!! I could come up with some NEW words for Pete's sake!! GOSH! Someone get me a thesaurus!

So that's it. I'm just here in my bedroom giggling at myself. I thought I'd share the laughter!

7 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

I seriously LOVE you Dawnyel. I have a HUGE blogroll, but there are only about seven I check on a regular basis. The others are there for fun.

I love your "warped" sense of humor. I have the same one.

Anonymous said...

I love you too...but how else could I feel really! I have known you for like almost ever...carebear mommy has known you forever forever! I check your blog on a daily basis! Sometimes twice! Your sense of humor is yours...and noone can take it away...even if we try! ;) but honestly...why would we?

Diana Mancuso said...

Laughter is the best medicine. And giggling is contagious.

This post was... well... funny!

And if you want to repeat the same words, then so be it. I love reading your comments and I am humbled that you read my blog so often. I really enjoy reading yours, original template and all. And no, it's not boring!

PS. You want a thesaurus? Check this out.

Dawnyel said...

stephanie: Awww...thanks, man!! I love you too!! :)

mattsmom: I know I'm weird...otherwise...why would I have owned up to it??

Diana: Thanks for that thesaurus website...I love it!! Wait...lemme find a new word....I'm delighting in it!! :D

Mama D said...

I am finding it harder and harder to read all the blogs that I'd like to. It is seriously time consuming. I always take time to stop by here!

Anonymous said...

You may feel free to ignore my blog. :) Spending lots of time reading about the boring life of someone you met for a couple hours isn't a high priority.

Question: are you part of the Baird line? I wonder because a Baird family site is one of your links. My mom's a Baird from Idaho.

Mall Worker said...

I really enjoy your Blog, you seriously crack me up!