Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Seven meme

Nikkie (Snickers) tagged me to do a list of Sevens!

7 things I want to do before I die:
Buy a house that I LOVE
Travel outside of the US with my dh
Have grandbabies
Lose the weight I know I should (I figure if I give myself until before I die, it may happen!)
Become the crazy old lady in the neighborhood (everyone has one...I want to be that one!)
Run a marathon (again, with "death" as my deadline, it may happen!)
Finish college and become a sign language interpreter

7 Things I can't do:
NOT worry
Math
Run very far, or very well
Pass up the chance to hold a baby (crying or otherwise)
Give up on myself
Sing a solo (give me a choir...)
Play piano WITHOUT sufficient warning (like 2 or 3 weeks)

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
His smile
His laugh
His eyes
His singing voice
His positive attitude
His desire to have the better life
His bod (yes, dear, I said your bod!)

7 Things I say often:
Dang it!
Holy Cow!!
Come here....come here....come here....
Sit down!
I'm going to sell you for a million dollars! (to Cam when he's ornery!)
No hitting!
I love you! (to my dh and Cam!)

7 Books I love:
The Work and The Glory Series by Gerald Lund (there are 9 books...does that count??)
Fire and the Covenant by Gerald Lund
Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling (6 books there...do they count??)
ANY Dr. Seuss book
The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
Any book by Anita Stansfield
The Book of Mormon


7 Movies I could watch over and over again:
Ella Enchanted
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Princess Bride
The Little Mermaid
Miss Congeniality
Head over Heels
A Walk to Remember

After this there was one called "7 people I'd like to tag." But since most of the people she tagged are the same ones I'd tag, I figured I'd leave this part off! As I've said before, if you feel the need...then consider yourself tagged! :)

7 comments:

Millie said...

My hubby's bod attracted me to him, too. And his smell... and his eyes... and his smile...

:: melt ::

Mall Worker said...

I love your before I die list! Death as a deadline, lol

Anonymous said...

nice...maybe if we set the goal to loose weight before we die we will both do it! Funny...you WANT to BECOME the crazy one...how do you know you are not already there! I hear that people who think they are crazy are not crazy...but those who really are crazy generally don't know that they are! Ask your neighbors! Only kidding...I will tell you when you reach full crazy status! HAHA

Blackeyedsue said...

OH, OH, OH!!! Can I be the crazy lady too?!?! People leave you alone that way. Naughty little kids...don't go there, that lady is nuts. Keep the big doggie poopies off her lawn, she is crazy!!! Don't bug her during the day while she is taking her nap...she might get all postal on you!!! LOVE IT! I want to be her NOW!!!

Diana Mancuso said...

Looks like we got some things in common. I love Shel Silverstein, Dr. Seuss and the Princess Bride, too!

Melzie said...

*grin* We have some of the same desires. :) BTW-- use flikr to upload your pictures. Works so much easier!! So I've learned yesterday, LOL!

Blackeyedsue said...

Oh, I love The Giving Tree!!! How could I have forgot that.