Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A...B...C...

Nikkie tagged me for this fun meme, so here I go!

ABC Meme

ACCENT: Idahoan (I’ve been told that we have them, but I can’t hear them!) There are the exceptions to not being able to hear the accent...like when a local sees a creek and calls it a "crick!"
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: John
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Cleaning the bathroom...toilets?? Don’t even ask!
DOG OR CAT: neither...although, if I had one I’d LIKE a cat
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer, Digital Camcorder, DVD player (portable and the regular one at home)
FAVORITE COLOGNE: Dreamlife Bouquet (Avon....so I get the good discount!)
GOLD OR SILVER: My wedding ring is yellow gold, but I’m starting to love the silvery colors...
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: My pretty pink Wal-Mart purse
INSOMNIA: When I worry about things the I have to do for the next day, then I can’t sleep. I used to be a TERRIBLE insomniac, but then I realized that sleeping during the day makes it so you can’t sleep at night. What a brilliant lesson to learn!
JOB TITLE: Mom, wife, homemaker, Avon lady, and babysitter
KIDS: a 5 and a half year old boy
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 2 bedroom townhouse-style apartment with my sweetie and son
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: Helpfulness, if I have a friend in need, I’m there for them!
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Lying all of the time about everything (I share this one with Nikkie....our poor parents!) This naughty behavior even got me grounded for 1 and a half years!! Okay, I’m going to have to stop here and elaborate...I was a rotten kid. I lied about everything and one time my dad got fed up with my lies and told me that I was grounded until my 16th birthday...I was a couple of months away from my 15th birthday. My mom didn’t want to undermine his authority in front of me, so she didn’t say anything to him until the next week...He thought that my next birthday was going to be my 16th, so he only really wanted to ground me until then...so what had started out as a year and a half turned into a few months!
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: I only ever stayed there when Cam was born...and then while he was in the NICU for the next 6 days...my total stay was a week. (UGH!)
PHOBIAS: talking on the phone, mice, snakes, EXTREME heights
QUOTE: "There are going to be times when you and I disagree, but disagreement leads to thinking. And when you think about it, you’ll realize I’m right!" –Unknown
RELIGION: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
SIBLINGS: I’m the oldest of 6 kids...1 sister and 4 brothers
TIME I WAKE UP: Is this question for before or during school?? When I have to get Cam off to school it’s about 6:45...when I have the chance to sleep in it’s more like 9:00!
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: Elvis Lips, whistling through my hole in the roof of my mouth, and I can do this thing where I sound like a cooing baby singing a song...cracks up my primary kids constantly!
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: squash (and if you consider them vegetables...mushrooms)
WORST HABIT: talking without thinking
X-RAYS: Every time I sprained my ankle I got one, but it was never broken....thankfully!
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Better than Sex cake, Pretzel salad, and "Aunt Sherry" salads
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: tigers and lions

So, there you go....more information about me than you probably wanted!! :) If you want to do this, then feel free....but I won't tag anyone. Those who I've tagged before just DON'T do it...so I'm gun shy when it comes to tagging!

5 comments:

Mall Worker said...

your list cracks me up! I really must know about your better then sex cake though!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...the Idaho Accent...never heard it.

I like John too...but Luke is a close second

eeeewwww... tiolets....yucky..

I am with you...no animals

my wedding ring is wellow gold too...never thought I would pick it though...I LOVE White gold and silver

You naughty girl...I was NOT a liar! but I had other naughty traits

yup..mice, snakes, spiders...terrified

I ADORE THAT QUOTE!
It may be my NEWest favorite!

And the yummy stuff...YUMMY I make the cake and pretzel salad too! YUMMY
although Carebearmommy and I were wondering which type you make
both of love the heavenly chocolate variety...but have heard of the pineapple variety too...
the pineapple variety should be remnamed cause it doesn't even come close! It is DEFINATELY NOT BETTER...doesn't even compare! In fact...even the chocolate variety only comes close...not better though!

HAHA

Anonymous said...

oops...C just informed me that she already knew what kind you make...I shoulda known!

Mama D said...

Cool meme! If you ever want to tag me, if I haven't already done it, I'm in.

Blackeyedsue said...

Okay, but now I have to ask, what is it with toilets? I am a phone-a-holic, so between the two of us, we could equal one normal phone person.

I am so glad to met another Elvis-lip lady.

Do you make your "Better-than-Sex" cake the chocolate way or the fruity way? I LOVE the chocolate way. We had to change the name when dd#1 asked what S-E-X was. Now we eat "Better-than-Kissing-cake".

P.S. If you tagged me I would play. If I didn't play last time you tagged me, I'm sorry.