Sunday, June 04, 2006

Runaway

I feel like my brain disconnected sometime last night and left my mouth on auto-pilot! I don't know what it is about change that just kills my brain DEAD!! D-E-D....DEAD!! All during church today I would just let my mouth run and run and run. I know people were looking at me like I was insane (which, admittedly, I was!) and I think they were just thinking, "Okay. Sister _____ is just blabbing...try to ignore her...it'll stop soon....I hope!" In our ward in the last 2 weeks my simple world has been tossed completely upside-down! We got a whole NEW primary presidency, and then this week they released my partner in the chorister department and gave me a temporary AMAZINGLY talented college girl to be my new partner. As I was trying to tell her what my usual things are (my quirks, scheduling, things I've just learned...) my mouth just ran and ran and ran. Then while teaching the new song for the month, I let my mouth run and run and run while the older boys mocked me and got obnoxious. Oh, well. Day's over...for now...maybe my brain will find a way to reconnect to my mouth while I sleep! *fingers crossed*

3 comments:

Diana Mancuso said...

Ah, yes, sleep. It's amazing what sleep can remedy. I've neglected several household chores this past week but now that I feel rested, I may actually begin to tackle them.

Melzie said...

You'll reconnect... and are you sure you aren't in our ward? LOL! Yesterday was an insane day for us too--- :)

Millie said...

I hate when I do that (run off at the mouth). I tend to be like Diane Chambers on "Cheers" - ask her a question and you get a paragraph.

Hopefully you got some nice rest yesterday.