Monday, June 06, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dear Jacob....

Today was my munchkin's 3rd birthday. My, how the time has FLOWN!
He got a few cool things for his birthday: a big monster truck, a pitching-tee, and then some Cars characters. He loved it and couldn't wait to play with his bat and pitching-tee, unfortunately the rain settled in before he got a good chance to play.
He'd asked for a monster truck rally cake, so I made one (it was SO yummy and WAY rich) and then we went bowling and out for burgers for family home evening.
Overall I'd say it was a VERY fun birthday for a certain little boy. I'm so glad he's in our family!
(By the way, the big-eyed face he's making in these pictures is new. We all laugh HYSTERICALLY when he makes this face.)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE that cheesy grin!!! He's SO happy!!!

Jewelle said...

My my has he grown! He looks so much older than Allie. I love the cake you made for him, you are such an awesome mom!