Thursday, June 09, 2011

What Can You Do In the Freezing Rain??

How about attend Webelos day camp with your son, friend and another scout?? I did.
Besides falling flat on my backside not one minute outside of the car, it was a fun day...filled with interesting tidbits of information taught by "educated" scouts. For true-life examples, visit Deanna....it's all true!
The boys loved the little bit of sun we saw...as well as the baby racoon (that would be MY favorite part.)
I'm just glad to be home now. Can someone carry me upstairs to bed?? I think my body is aching all over....

2 comments:

Deanna said...

LOVE the pictures!!! I can't move, either. I took a hot shower before unloading my car...and I think I need another one!!! Thanks for going with me. You ROCK!!!

Mattsmom said...

Looks like a lot of fun...and a lotta cold!