Tuesday, August 31, 2010

So Much For Peace

It was too good to be true. Jake makes it IMPOSSIBLE to have peace when Cam's in school.
While I was online yesterday, posting about Cameron and his first day of school, Jake found my fingernail polish. The boy painted the wall, my couch, his clothes and his body. I was SO upset! Then he was blatantly disobedient ALL day long.
So far today, he's messed with the computer, tried to stick his wet, sticky straw into the television, thrown toys AND the toy box, and run from me MULTIPLE times. He's going to kill me, isn't he?
Maybe having Cameron around IS helpful after all.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

I TOTALLY understand!! I have a nanny who comes over to help on Mon and Wed when Lars leaves at 6:30am and desn't get home until around 9 or 10 pm. Today he totally weirded out and refused to eat just about anything, refused to let me shut off the tv, didn't settle down even when I turned his favorite thing on (for 8 HOURS), dupmed his milk bottle ALL OVER my favorite chair, and refused to nap. Going from playing with Daddy all day for two months to not seeing him two entire days and two half days along with it is a stark contrast. I think Jonthan's having withdrawals much like Jake.