Sunday, May 16, 2010

They Spoke to ME

Today was our broadcast Stake Conference. (In other words, it was stake conference, but it was broadcast to each stake center in the area from Salt Lake City.) I was surprised to see President Monson was there.
The messages were FANTASTIC! The whole feel of the meeting was wonderful, but once President Monson got up to speak, I was enthralled. He was speaking directly to ME! He spoke of saving those who are lost (our lost battalions of the old and lonely, the ones who have alienated themselves from family, and the inactive members.) The whole time I kept thinking about my brothers who have become inactive. I felt the power of the prophet's words about loving them, and encouraging them to return.
I love it when I truly feel the Spirit speak to my soul! It is so wonderful!

No comments: