Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Be Careful What You Say

Jake is SUCH a smart little boy.
Over the weekend, I may have said some not so nice things. Here's what happened, we were driving to visit Grandma and Grandpa, and I ended up following my brother-in-law, no big deal, except he wasn't going QUITE as fast as I was. I had the cruise control set, and went to the left lane to pass him, but he was acting immature, and sped up so I couldn't pass. The first few times it was just annoying, but when he pulled into the left lane to pass a slower car, and actually STOMPED on his brakes, I got VERY annoyed. He refused to let me pass him, period. I was yelling at him from my vehicle, "ANDREW!! YOU ARE A JERK!"
From the back seat I hear in a high pitched voice, "Jerk!"
I am SO glad I wasn't swearing....

1 comment:

Carrie Snider said...

Uh yeah, Dallin has told ME I'm a jerk.... Jon asks me where he learned it. *embrassed*