Friday, April 17, 2009

Can't Turn My Back for Even 5 Minutes...

While I was getting dressed and doing some laundry, I stuck Jake in his crib. (Knowing that he would be safest there, well, the house would be safest if he was put there, anyway!)
I notice that he's not crying when I walk by his bedroom door. Hmmmm....curious.
When I get back, I notice he's QUITE content. Sitting in his bed EATING M&Ms!!
When he was only a few weeks old, the Relief Society Presidency brought over a few gifts. A blanket with his name on it and a little bundle of socks, filled with M&Ms. I've had to use special socks for this boy, the kind that stay up around his pudgy ankles, so I've just left the socks alone. Today, they were used for the first time...to fill a whiny 10-month-old's tummy.
I asked him what he was doing, and he looked up at me with his HUGE grin, boogers everywhere, and drooling M&Ms and chocolate ALL OVER his fresh clothes!!
*sigh*

He's cute, but SUCH a little terrorist!! ;)

So as I'm on the computer, I notice he's yanked his socks OFF his feet. *sigh* He's definitely one who LOVES to be nude....

2 comments:

Woolstenhulme Family said...

That is funny! One time Riley was in his crib after a nap and he got a hold of a piture that was printed off the computer. Ink all over his face. I am sure that Jacob enjoyed the M&M's better.

KAT said...

I think he knew those M&Ms were meant for him...