Friday, April 11, 2008

Free For All Friday and Happy News

It's time for Free-For-All Friday!
If you want to ask me a question -- and anything goes -- here's your chance. You can ask about whatever you wish, no holds barred. I'll either answer honestly, or I'll tell you that I won't answer.
*******************************************************
And just for fun, my baby brother (who's birthday happens to be TODAY) got his mission call last night. We figured since my other brothers served state-side, he would too, but we were wrong. Braiden will be serving in the Phillippines Quezon mission. He leaves July 30th for the MTC. Because of the late date, he'll get to be here when Jacob is born. SO I'm excited on two accounts!! YAY!!
Also, my other brother, Daren is graduating from BYU-I today in applied math with an economics minor. He's hoping to become an actuary. He's so smart!! Congrats to him!! And Happy birthday to Braiden!!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Congrats to your brother. He will love his mission. Now for the question....hmmmm...What is the strangest name for a child you've ever heard?

Deanna said...

How awesome for your brother! One of my brothers is in Cambodia - Quite a culture difference!!!!!

question - What were other names you had picked for baby before you decided on Jacob? & what is the weirdest food you've EVER eaten?

Mattsmom said...

What is Jacob's delivery date? I know you told me you tried to set it up...but I can't remember when it is.

Have you ever asked Steve to go out late at night after a strange food craving for you?

Mattsmom said...

P.S. YAY for the bro! I still think of him at about 10 years old! He is going to learn so much. I know it will be a challenge ...but I hope he LOVES it there!