Friday, April 11, 2008

Answers

Elena Manwaring said...
Congrats to your brother. He will love his mission. Now for the question....hmmmm...What is the strangest name for a child you've ever heard?
Elena:
I've heard a few strange names, but one of the oddest would have to be Tayem. Yes, I realize this is my cousin's son's name, but I just can't think of this as a NAME! Oh, well....to each their own I guess.
************************************************************
Deanna said...
How awesome for your brother! One of my brothers is in Cambodia - Quite a culture difference!!!!!
question - What were other names you had picked for baby before you decided on Jacob? & what is the weirdest food you've EVER eaten?
Deanna:
There was only this ONE name for our baby. I realize most people go through a lot of names before deciding on THE name, but I got this name long before the baby was even concieved. We did have a few middle name changes, but we've settled on THE right one.
The weirdest food I've EVER eaten is probably frog legs, and you know, it is just like everyone says, "It tastes JUST like chicken!!"
***********************************************************
Mattsmom said...
What is Jacob's delivery date? I know you told me you tried to set it up...but I can't remember when it is.
Have you ever asked Steve to go out late at night after a strange food craving for you?
Mattsmom:
The date we've tenatavely set is June 5th. I VERY desperately want to see if I can convince my doctor to schedule the C-section for 06-07-08....wouldn't that be a COOL date!? But since it's a Saturday, I don't think I'll be able to get it. Who in their right mind would SCHEDULE work for a weekend if they can avoid it!? ;)
And no, I haven't asked Steve to get me any food late at night. I guess I'm pretty mellow when it comes to those kinds of things. (Plus, I usually convince myself that my random, yeah, random, not so much strange cravings, will eventually fizzle out and I'll crave something else...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that although Tayem is different, Tarzan still tops my list. can you believe that?! Tarzan is my friends nephew. Poor kid.