Friday, April 18, 2008

Answers

stevie kay said...
What's your favorite song of the moment?
Stevie:
I'm having a hard time coming up with an answer to that question right now. Honestly, it varies from day to day.
If you want to find what KIND of music I listen to, check out one of the "young country" stations on the radio. I love most of the songs they play on those channels....
But favorite song of the moment?? Yikes, I'm going to think on that one for a while!
************************************************************
The Jones Family said...
I finally thought of a question! How did you and your family like Ruby River? What did you get, and would you recommend it?~Jewelle
Jewelle:
We LOVED Ruby River. The food was EXCELLENT!! (Although a bit pricy!)
I would have LOVED a steak (I've been craving a good one for a while) but since rare meat is a no-no when pregnant, I ended up getting the smothered chicken....minus the mushrooms, substituted sauteed onions. It was SO good, but with a squished tummy, I had to take most of my food home. (And I LOVED the deep fried baked potato...even though it's NOT the healthiest food around....)
I've BEEN recommending it since. With a disclaimer that the food is DELICIOUS, but pricey!

No comments: