Friday, April 04, 2008

Answers for FFA Friday

Amy said...
Are you happy to be having another boy? I hear so many things of people secretly wishing for one gender over the other, what about you? Do you scrapbook?
Amy:
I'm EXCITED to be having another boy. (I've actually wanted to have 2 boys FIRST...) Steve was the one who, at FIRST, was disappointed because we were having a boy, but he's happy about it now too. I guess finding out early really helps mentally prepare you! :)
I feel like I'm a washed-up scrapbooker. I used to do it religiously. (Like at least once or twice a week.) But then life happened and I don't think I've scrapped for years! (Notice the plural....it's been a LONG time!)
**********************************************************
The Jones Family said...
How hard was it to give up the sugar during this pregnancy? My doc says I am probably heading that way, I want to know how many days I am going to be grouchy from not getting sugar!~Jewelle
Jewelle:
Thankfully, I haven't had to give up sugar. I'm on insulin, which actually counteracts the GD fairly well. There are actually days when I need to boost my calorie intake (because I lose weight when I'm pregnant instead of gaining like you're SUPPOSED to....) On those days I totally justify taking a whole lot of candy as my remedy.
I'm sorry that you're heading that direction. If you have any other questions PLEASE don't hesitate to call or talk to me!! I love rambling on about myself! ;)
***********************************************************
Elena said...
Did you do your visiting teaching last month? ;) BTW, I counted you, hope that's okay.
Elena:
Does half of the people count?? I actually just TALKED to two of the people....so I counted it, but as for going out and doing actual "visits," uh, I slacked off. My poor partner now realizes that I'm a bad partner, but I think she puts up with me! (And I've told you to count me....PLEASE, you know more about me than any other VTer I've ever had!!)
************************************************************
Mattsmom said...
Do you ever watch soap operas while eating bon bons? Isn't that the cliche' SAHM thing to do? I think all men secretly think that is what we do all day. I once actually did it (minus the soaps). The bon bons were yummy!
Mattsmom:
I HATE soap operas.....is that bad?? My mom used to watch one when I was growing up, but I have never and have no DESIRE to ever watch one now. Yeah, it's a little cliche, but I think the normal SAHM thing is to go a bit crazy and find her computer friends to comfort her! ;) (Is there a place around here that SELLS bon bons?? Those sound really good right now!)

No comments: