Friday, March 21, 2008

Answers

Deanna said...
Um...What is your favorite part about spring? and Two, what are you looking forward to most this comming week?
Deanna:
My favorite part of spring is the weather. It's SO nice...not too hot, not too cold, JUST right! (I feel like a fairy tale character saying that!)
I'm looking forward to relaxing this next week. I do have to babysit, but otherwise, I don't have to worry about Cam in school...just doing his regular after school stuff! (Oh, and no scouts...WOO HOO!)
********************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
When you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?
What is one of your all time favorite books? I'm in a literary slump right now...
Scrappy:
If I were to shoot a mime, I'd probably NOT use a silencer....who would care!? ;)
I can't think of just one book that's my all time favorite. Really, I love any and all fluff books. (Not the ones that make you think....just ones that are easily read for fun!) I guess I can't quite answer that one!
*************************************************************
Melzie said...
I wasn't home... but-- I wante dto let you know, I waved to you on our way thru IDF. Joe told me to call-- but I was so crabby.... forgive me?!
Melzie:
OF COURSE, I forgive you!! I just hope you had a ball on your trip!!

No comments: