Friday, March 28, 2008

Answering Friday Questions

Mattsmom said...
On a scale of 1-10 how STINKIN' EXCITED are you to be having a baby this year?With just 10 weeks to go, are you getting nervous? Anxious? Or just happy?
Mattsmom:
I'm at about a 9.5 right now with my excitedness. I'm getting really anxious about the things I've yet to get done, but really, I'm just very happy and excited! :)
************************************************************
Anne/kq said...
Have you bought them MATCHING OUTFITS YET??? BUAHAHAHAHAHA! (I'm so evil. I'm gonna dress my kids in matching clothes for ever. Does that qualify as evil, if it's really cute?)
Anne:
Matching outfits?? I honestly hadn't even thought about it (maybe it's the age-gap I've got going on....but would it still be cute with an 8 year difference?)
If I say you're evil, will you still love me? ;) (I actually think matching outfits are WAY cute, but I really hadn't even thought about doing that with Cam and the baby.....hmmmmm....now you've got me thinking.....)

1 comment:

Anne/kq said...

Oh, I'll still love you, as long as you don't eat my ketchup.

And yes, it's still cute with an 8-year age difference! Especially for boys-- so many easy options there (little khakis and matching polos, easy and cheap!)

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!