Friday, February 22, 2008

Wow....I have TONS to Answer! ;)

Melzie said...
1. Is the stomach bug going around down there? EVERYONE i getting it here.. and me, just in time for the weekend. Blech.
2. What is your favorite kind of flower(s)? I'm all about "think spring!"
Melzie:
1. Yes, in fact, Cam has just come down with the crud tonight. Poor boy! I was HOPING to go to a cool Stake meeting tomorrow, but I guess I'll be staying home with the sick kid! :( (Hope YOU get feeling better soon!)
2. I have decided that I don't really have a "favorite" flower. I love them ALL!! This week Steve bought be a beautiful bouquet of mums and daisies. I think a good mix of flowers is my favorite. If I could plant ANY flowers in my little patch of ground, and have it survive my crazy neighborhood, I'd probably love to have a rosebush, and pansies. Pansies always make me smile! :)
*****************************************************
Kim said...
If there was one talent you wish you had, or could even perfect, what would it be?
Kim:
I wish I had the talent for speaking in public. I can talk in small groups, but in larger groups I feel like I'm just a little squeak in the group. I would love to be more eloquent and phrase my thoughts better than I do. (That's one thing my family LOVES to poke fun at....my lousy speech!)
*****************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
What do you take for a headache??
Did you get snow today like we did?
What is Pi squared?
What's your favorite pie filling?
Scrappy:
I take a long nap for a headache.
We did get some snow tonight....it was so pretty too!
I have NO idea about math questions....I'll have to ask my brother. (Honestly, I'm the English person, and he's the math guru!)
I love pumpkin or banana cream pies! Mmmmmmm! :P
******************************************************
Rachelle said...
Are you going crazy shopping for baby? Do you have a name picked out? Have you answered these before and I have just missed it because I suck? And do you use word verification because you hate us? ;)
Rachelle:
Have you rejoined the blogging world? ;)
I am doing some fun shopping for little boy. We've been trying to stock up on church clothes for the little one, since church clothes are only out 2 times a year (Christmas time and Easter time). So far we've got two cute outfits for him, but we're still on the lookout. We've also been looking for a decent crib, car seat, swing, and standing bouncy seat. So far, we've got clothes....yet to find those big ticket items.
We do have a name picked out. If you look above my little baby avatar countdown thingy (I don't know what to call it...) We've decided to call our new little boy Jacob. :)
I don't know if I've answered these before....honestly, I've got preggo brain BAD! :P
I use word verification because once upon a time I had a TON of comments, but they were all from some advertising place...yup, I was bombarded by computer crap! :P I hate comments that aren't personal, so I want to see if you are human....if you can do the word verification, then you pass! ;)
****************************************************
AimeeTheSuperMom said...
If you're STARVING, and all you have is ketchup, what do you do?
Aimee:
Uh, ketchup?? I guess I'd try to boil it and make a mock tomato soup. (If I were Cameron, I'd just eat it straight from the bottle!)

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yes, I have rejoined the blogging world!