Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Answers

Amy said...
Any crazy cravings as of yet?
Are you finding out the gender of your little one?
do you secretly hope for one gender more than the other?
Amy:
Crazy cravings?? Not really, just random ones...the kind that hit in the middle of the night!
We HOPE to find out on Monday what we're having...as long as the baby cooperates (so far, whenever I touch the outside of my belly to feel it move, it stops....must be a shy child!)
I secretly hope for another boy...just because I know boys and I don't think I could handle the emotional drama a girl brings!
***************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
What is your bedtime routine like?
Do you use mouthwash? What kind?
Are you ready for the warmer weather already?
What do you and your love muffin have planned for Valentines?
Scrappy:
My bedtime routine is pretty off from what it is NON-preggo....I wait until close to midnight (yes, midnight) and take my prenatal vitamin, a folic acid pill, watch tv while Steve snores away, and then I go to sleep. I don't do a LOT, but it's my routine!
I hate mouthwash.....so I don't use it.
I wish it was spring, although, I've learned that with spring comes camping fever for me....and I can't go camping until later on in the summer....*bummed*
I don't have much planned for Valentines' day....because Steve is performing in his play that night....we'll probably watch a video or something and fall asleep....we're so romantic! :S
**************************************************
Sketchy said...
How's Cam reacting to the idea of the new baby?
How did you tell him and how did he react?
Sketchy:
Cam's SO thrilled with the idea of becoming a big brother. Apparently he's told EVERYONE that we're having a baby brother....so we'll see whether he's right or wrong on Monday! He prays for it nightly, and asks me if he can change diapers and help with feedings. He's SO excited!
I didn't really "tell" him that we were having a baby, he overheard me. I was talking to Carrie on the phone about it, and he asked me when I had hung up who was having a baby. I told him it was me, he was SO excited THEN that he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a huge hug. He's been thrilled ever since!! :)
***************************************************
mattsmom said...
Have you ever thought about what life would be like had snow shoes never been invented?
mattsmom:
Uh, not really....I, personally, don't use them, so I don't really ever *think* about them....
Does that make me a bad person!?

No comments: