Friday, January 04, 2008

So You THINK You Want to Know?

One Scrappy Gal said...
What are some of the goals you are hoping to achieve in 2008?
Are you as sick of all the presidential hoopla as I am?
Scrappy:
The only goal I have for 2008 is to lighten my debt load, and to have a baby!! ;)
And YES, I HATE the whole thing, I can't wait until it's over!! :P
****************************************************
Elena Manwaring said...
What's for dinner tonight? And what scent is burning right now?
Elena:
Dinner tonight was courtesy of the Temple!! (Mmmmmmm....mmmm!!) I had chicken pieces, with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, a scone (that I couldn't finish), and a piece of coconut cream pie! *wiping the drool from my mouth*
Earlier today I had Cinco De Mayo burning, but I THINK it was making me nauseous, so now I've got Cozy Fireplace going. Sadly, I had a TON of scents that I ordered from my little launch party, but someone said that they needed to buy some bars, so I sold 6 of my YUMMIEST scents! :(
*********************************************
AmberL said...
Is it still Friday?
Amber:
It's a good thing I love you!! ;)

No comments: