Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hi, My name is Dawnyel, and I'm a Junkie....

....an America's Next Top Model junkie.
All week I've been watching a FULL OUT marathon of all NINE seasons of the show. It's going 24/7, and I just can't stop sometimes!!
Sadly, I've seen most of the seasons all the way through, missing one or two shows here and there, so I pretty much know when a season starts WHO will win, but I like to see her transformation and HOW she gets to the top.
My husband thinks it's dumb. He tells me that it promotes poor self-esteem. But come on, I'm NOT comparing myself to any of these girls, I just like to watch and think about how young and stupid I used to be.....
*SIGH*
Is there an anonymous group I can report to??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do beleive we all have our "addictions". If I had cable..mine would be reality TV. Any reality TV.

I loved being stupid and carefree when i was young....I second your sigh....