Friday, January 11, 2008

Answers

Elena Manwaring said...
WHOA! Is it Friday already??? ANd not only Friday, but how did it get to be Jan. 11 so soon?
Elena:
I know, where has the time gone?? I think time just zooms when you are a busy mama.
*******************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Are you all set to do your taxes?
Scrappy:
*spitting* Uh, not yet. We don't get Steve's information from HIS job until the end of the month, and I haven't heard anything from my student loan people or any other people I need information from. *SIGH* But I will get working on it next month.
********************************************************
Melzie said...
If you could pick the most fantastic place to live out the rest of your life, where would you go? Money isn't a factor- because, well-- money sucks. ;)
Melzie:
Wouldn't it be great to live in Italy? I'm not saying one of the BIG cities, one of the little villages or places like that. I would love to go there, but who knows if I could really live THAT far away from my family for that long. (And yes, money SUCKS!)

No comments: