Friday, January 25, 2008

Answering the Questions that You WANT to Know

mattsmom said...
What is the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
P.S. it is still "freakin'" "cold".
mattsmom:
The grossest thing I can THINK of that I've eaten is calamari. Yes, I know it's a delicacy, but to me, BLECH!! :P
***************************************************
Elena Manwaring said...
Did you have a job when you were a teen?
Elena:
My main job as a teen was an on-call babysitter. I also worked for a little while in a day-care center. I thought that it was the PERFECT job....until it didn't make me as much money as I had hoped. So when I was a month away from graduating from high school, I got a job as a short-order cook at Kmart. Eventually I worked my way up to putting away clothes, but then I left for college, and ended up just never getting scheduled again. Do you think that means I still work there?? ;)
****************************************************
Melzie said...
1. Do you think that if they cancel all 3 recess' because of the "freakin' cold," schools should be closed also?
2. If you won a "all you can grab in 30 minutes" shopping spree, what store would you pick to do it in?
Melzie:
1. That's a good question. Cam's had school lately where they've cancelled the recesses, but he's still been in school. So I guess from the stand-point of a frazzled parent, no, the schools should stay open at any cost!! (I know as a teacher you have a different take...)
2. Thirty minutes is a LONG time....I guess if I could choose, I'm such a redneck for saying this, but I'd pick Walmart. They've got some NICE stuff now!! I would be set!!
******************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Do you have anything exciting planned for this weekend? Besides staying warm?
Scrappy:
This weekend all I really have planned is church stuff. I'm singing in the choir, and we're performing Saturday night AND Sunday morning. We've only been practicing for a few weeks, but we sound so good. (Yes, I know how that sounds, but it's true!) Other than that, we'll probably call my mother-in-law tomorrow for her birthday (Happy birthday!) and do as little as possible while still staying warm...which I think we're having a heat-wave...today's high is supposed to be in the 20s!
*******************************************************
Darci said...
Who do you get your personality traits from?? Mom or Dad?? Or an alien??
Darci:
I'm pretty sure I'm a personality clone of my mother (although, I've been told I look like my dad.) My mom and I are just SO close that we can finish one another's sentences...really!! We can giggle over the same dumb joke, and not have to explain it. She's helped mold me into the crazy, fun-loving, happy person I am....and I'm so glad she did!

2 comments:

Darci said...

Who do you get your personality traits from?? Mom or Dad?? Or an alien??

Melzie said...

Okay- I don't do Eled anymore- so no recess for us. I'm saying from teh stand point of the "stupid teen" letter I did on my blog. :) True story, with many facts left out- but, UGH!