Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tidbits

  • Steve just got the lead in a play. (Which I could have SWORN he told me he wasn't going to be doing again...) And he owes me BIG TIME!! The play is in a dinner theater and it will play in February....we believe.
  • Cameron isn't immune to potty training stuff. Sunday, during choir practice....RIGHT before church (10 minutes or so) he came up to me and said, "Mama, I pooped." UGH!! I had to grab him and drag the kid home to change him. IT was NOT fun!! He even needed a quickie bath before returning!! ICK!
  • Thanks to Cam's "adventure" on Sunday, we had a little learning experience on the Sacrament....since we were late enough to miss it.
  • I'm now a saleswoman. I'm really excited for this new opportunity!! I've been saying I was going to do this for about 6 months now, and it's official!! YAY!!
  • The doctor has prescribed me blood pressure medicine with some side-effects. On the label it says: "May Cause Dizziness or Drowsiness." Uh.....I think I have the drowsiness one DOWN!! (I've been sleeping 5 hours straight, DURING the day!!)
  • I've also been waking up WAY early because when Steve leaves, I'm uncomfortable. Yesterday, I worried about financial things, then today I realized that Scouts is tomorrow, and I didn't have my things put together!! Thankfully, all is well in that department.
  • Finally, I'm a slacker when it comes to reading other people's blogs. Holy smokes. I really apologize!! I do love reading them, but I'm just.....never mind....I was going to TRY to excuse myself, but I realized, it's NOT worth it!! :P

3 comments:

Elena said...

Keep me posted on the sales lady stuff. You know I want some! And which play is Steve doing now?

CareBearMommy said...

Oh, boy.... another play ALREADY?! HE DOES owe you big time. And he'd BETTER NOT be doing any play/musical around the time the baby is due! :)

Poor Cam... Oh, the adventures of being a mommy. Never a dull moment, eh?

Enjoy your sleep while you can get it, even if it is drug-induced! Pretty soon, you'll be up at all crazy hours! I bet you can't wait for that!

Anonymous said...

Wow...What play is he doing? Is it at the Theater Factory? The lead huh? That is a pretty big deal for him isn't it.

Sorry to hear about the poop...I count my blessings every day that Matthew makes it to the toilet!

I wanted to sleep all day every day for the first ~5 months of my pregnancies...I say take advantage of it while you can! If your body says sleep...go right on ahead!