Friday, December 14, 2007

Answers

Thoroughly Mormon Millie said...
Is Matt Damon yummy or what? :)
Millie: DEFINITELY!! (But don't tell Steve I said so!) ;)
*************************************************
Elena said...
I know it's not my FFAF, but I do have to agree, Matt Damon IS yummy! :) So sorry I missed your party; I DO owe you. I really do want some. Things have been absolutely NUTS around here. I don't know when I'll be able to get over there to make an order. When are you doing it again? And did you have a decent turn out?
Elena:
Ready to play the smallest violin in the world??
I had ONE person show up to my launch party. I was bummed!! I had cleaned my house ALL day long and had TONS of goodies, and only one woman showed up. She's one of those talkers who talked my ear off the WHOLE night. She really wanted to come so she could see my mom, but SHE didn't come. Yeah, I was SO upset, but then I thought about it and it was in the middle of the week, short notice, and just BAD timing.
Thankfully, I've got tons of orders, and it's okay!! I just need parties....anyone wanna book one!? ;)
*******************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Yay! Scentsy! I need some crap!
What made you decide to tackle on another job on top of being a mother, babysitter, and gestating?
Also...what's your most traumatic christmas experience ever? For my daughter, it's the Elf on the Shelf.
Scrappy:
If you want some Scentsy, email me....seriously, I'll hook you up!! (If you order from me by tonight, you could have it by Christmas!!)
I decided to sell Scentsy because I absolutely LOVE the product. It's something that just sells itself, and it's relatively new. So my usual Scentsy-lady, convinced me that if I signed up NOW, before January, that she'd benefit, and I'd get some pretty good deals as well, so I couldn't pass it up! But really, Scentsy is as busy as I let it get, so I'm not TOO worried about it at this point. The only thing that nearly stopped me from going forward with it was my extreme sense of smell. Can you imagine me at a party, YARFING in the corner because I'm overwhelmed by smell?? *giggle*
Traumatic Christmas?? That's one that I can't really think of an answer to. I was always HAPPY at Christmas, and not very many things (Santa, Elves, flashing lights....) freaked me out. But I'm curious about this Elf on the Shelf....
*************************************************************
Elena said...
K, I want the Treasure chest one. Is that one back ordered?
Elena: That's FINE!! (Ordered for you!!) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel EXTRA awful!!! I can't believe no one came. I just HATE it when I clean my house and no one shows up. (Although, I guess I should be glad it got cleaned in the first place. It's just all the work that goes into it.) That is exactly why I have never thrown a party of any kind, I am too afraid no one would come. So SORRY!!!! Thanks for calling me and ordering the stuff. I am SO excited for my house to smell Christmas-y at Chrismtas!!!!

Dawnyel said...

Not a problem, lady!! :) (Oh, and don't feel bad, it must have been a bad night for EVERYONE!!)

One Scrappy Gal said...

http://onescrappygal.blogspot.com/2007/12/i-want-to-be-dentist.html

I need more wax burning thingies for my red scentsy thingamajib. Off to look at your website. :)