Friday, November 02, 2007

Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
What did Steve dress up as this year?
What are your Thanksgiving plans?
What's the creepiest cartoon character you have ever seen?
Scrappy:

Steve was a woman this year. He wore my blouse, my skirt, and my bra (stuffed with six PAIRS of his socks!!) It's GREAT!! *LOL*

Thanksgiving is always the same for us, we go to my mom's house, where many family members gather (we have been known to have a group of 70 or more people...) Usually all I'm responsible for is making a salad, and if my brothers get their way, then it's my pretzel salad!
The creepiest cartoon character?? Hmmm....maybe those weird characters on late night Cartoon Network. I don't know the show's title, or the character's name, but I know there's a red devil-type cup, and I think french fries?? Yeah, they're weird, and they creep me out!
***********************************************
Elena Manwaring said...
What's worse, a spider, a snake, or a mouse?
Elena:
Okay, there are different situations when these are worse. If it's loose, a mouse is the worst, because they're SO fast, and I just KNOW they will eat me! If it's crawling around (again, uncaged) then a snake is bad....YUCK!! And if it's on me biting me (which HAS happened to me before...) then a spider.
But I guess you want to know which I'm MORE afraid of?? Snakes!!
***********************************************
Suzanne said...
Since you are pregnant, I have a few questions!!! :)
When is your due date?
Would you like a girl or a boy?
Are you worshipping the porcelain god?
Suzanne:
According to Fertility Friend I'm due on June 16th.
Personally, I think having another boy would be GREAT!! But with our schedule...we're supposed to be having a girl. I've actually had MANY dreams lately that it IS a girl, but either way, if it's healthy, then I'll be happy!!
I have not thrown up yet. THANKFULLY!! I did spend an hour the other day kneeling in front of my half-bath toilet....sure I was going to be sick, but thankfully, it subsided, and I was fine. But don't think that just because I haven't thrown up doesn't mean I'm happy and energetic!! I've got CONSTANT nausea!! CONSTANT! :P
***************************************************
mattsmom said...
FINALLY I can comment on this baby! CONGRATS! OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I KNOW how much you have wanted this...so I KNOW how exciting this whole thing is...no matter how painful it is or will be for the next 8ish months! Since I have felt pain with you I feel somehow a part of your pregnancy. I hope to help bouy you up when things are hard.
Secondly...I would ask about Steve's costume...but I fear that a picture might scar me for LIFE! LOL!
And finally...What is your favorite color? SInce I am not at all creative today, that is the most creative question I could come up with!
mattsmom:
Don't you worry, missy!! Those pictures WILL be worth the wait!! ;)
My favorite color is dark green....kind of the forest green.

4 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

It's not fair! Steve's hair in the costume is so much prettier than mine!!

Dawnyel said...

Pssst....It's NOT really his hair!! ;) (It was a cheap-o wig from Walmart.)

Rachau said...

LOL Steve looks great the next Mr world!:P

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAHHH...I AM SCARRED...(Closing my eyes holding my head rocking back and forth mumbling "I'm going to Disneyland, I'm going to Disneyland"). Steve makes such a better man than a woman!