Thursday, November 01, 2007

Where Has the Year Gone!?

Doesn't it just seem like it was summer?? Where did the year go? I can't believe that it's already November!! I've already seen Christmas commercials on TV!! (Not that I mind...I pretty much pull out my Christmas music as soon as Halloween is over...)
Some of Cameron's favorite questions are, "What comes next?" In his world, usually that means, "What major holiday is next?" I can't believe I'm already saying, "It's Thanksgiving and then Christmas!!" WHOA!!
I guess having time move quickly will be helpful, when my maternity days move slowly, I should remember, time moves QUICKER than I expect. I still find it hard to believe that my little boy is seven!! I don't feel old enough to have a child that old!
I guess what I'm saying is that I just find it hard to believe that this year is nearly over. In the blink of an eye, it will be NEXT year, then next summer, then next fall.....It will all move WAY too fast!!
And anyone wanting an update on my preggo situation....I'm still nauseous, but surviving. I've stocked up on anything that I've heard is helpful for morning sickness: ginger snaps, peppermint hard candies, peppermint gum, peanuts, sunflower seeds, watermelon Bubble Yum....and so far, it's ALL working!! *whew*

No comments: