Friday, October 19, 2007

Answering your Ponderings

One Scrappy Gal said...
What's wrong with me and how can I fix it?
Scrappy:
You're pregnant, raising two kids and you're without a husband. There's nothing "wrong" with you, you're doing more than the rest of us EVER dream of!! *HUGS* Just keep swimming!! ;)
************************************************
Elena Manwaring said...
What do you know for sure?
p.s. read my blog first so that you understand my question. :)
Elena:
Sheesh, a tag for FFAF!! Sneaky!! ;)
I know that little ears, not only hear you (even when they don't act like it) but they retain it for later!!
I know that during nap time, you WILL get phone calls, and they'll be the ones you HAVE to answer!
I know that if you are DYING to keep something a secret, you won't be able to!
*************************************************
Rachau said...
why are people so quick to judge?
And take sides.
You think there your friends but they turn on you as fast as sour milk!
Rach
Rachel:
I think it's because they *think* they know it all. I know that I was that way not too long ago. But growing up has changed that. Usually people who are quick to judge haven't learned to see people as children of God, and to love them for themselves.
I feel HORRIBLE that you're going through this pain, and hope that you will find peace again in your life soon!! *hugs*

1 comment:

One Scrappy Gal said...

Thank you!! I really needed to hear that!! Somedays I feel like I'm losing my MIND!! :)