Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Things that Come Out of His Mouth...

Yesterday we went to see my parents and Cam instantly marched up to my mom and asked her how Grandpa was doing. (He'd been feeling REALLY lousy, and had told Cam EXACTLY how he felt.) Grandma informed Cameron that Grandpa was better, and then my son asked her, "He not feeling sh**ty no more?!"
OH MY GOSH!! Now, just for clarification, neither Steve NOR I use this word, so it HAD to have been the DIRECT wording of Grandpa!!
Then today, I told him that his doctor wanted us to take him back in next month to get his second round of Chicken Pox shots, and I guess he'd worried about it. Because, on the way home he asked me, "Mama, am I gonna get Pickin Pots!?"
What is a mama to do!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids say the funniest things...even if we don't think they are funny at first.
Craig just read your last posts and he said that he is happpy for Cam and you guys. Another tripp to Utah in six months would not have been fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Don't you love it when they say things they've heard? One time Halle said to my mom (who is the word Nazi) "Where the h@$% did my shoes go?" My mom about fell out of the chair. You're good to get his 2nd shot done, I don't think I ever completed it with my girls. Hope they don't catch pickin pots!

CareBearMommy said...

Well, it's a good thing he'll be getting the second shot, cuz if he gets the Pickin Pots, he'll be the one feeling REALLY sh**ty!