Friday, October 26, 2007

THE Answer

Elena said...
What's the best part about Fall?
Elena:
There are SO many parts of Fall that I absolutely LOVE!! The changing leaves, the crunch of fallen leaves under foot, the SMELL of the leaves, the crispness of the air, the kids going back to school, the fact that Cam was BORN in Fall and Steve and I were married during Fall, the pretty decorations that come out, the fun holidays....SO many to choose, I can't pick one! Sorry!! :D
*************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Got any good natural home remedies for bronchitis/chest congestion?
Scrappy:
I have NOTHING!! Sorry. I highly suggest a trip to your doctor though!

1 comment:

Gina said...

I love fall for the exact same reasons! Makes me feel in love... I started dating my hubby in the fall and I had my baby in the fall too... what's not to love?