Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm ALIVE!!

I'm still here and kicking, but I'm just tired most of the time.
Steve is getting SO close to being finished with his play, and I'm THRILLED.
Cam has had all of his doctor appointments this month, and ALL is well there! (He's got THREE loose teeth, but won't let ANYONE touch them!)
And I'm engrossed in this book that I started reading last night. Sadly, with the kind of fast-paced life I lead (can you sense the sarcasm there?) I'm nearly finished with the book. When I'm finished with it, I will give you a more thorough description....etc.
I've also been trying to not be on the computer SO much....there was a talk in Conference that kind of made me realize that I've got an addiction, and it needs to be curtailed. So if I'm not on so much, don't worry too much, I'm trying to curb my habit. ;)

No comments: