Friday, September 07, 2007

Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
Why oh why can't I get the song "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb out of my head? Specifically... the part where he says "how can I hold you when you ain't even mine? Only you can see me through... I leave it up to you. Do it right... take me through the night... shadow dancing... "
What IS shadow dancing?!! I'm flummoxed!
Scrappy:
Sadly, I've never heard that song. (Don't throw tomatoes....)
I believe shadow dancing is when you're all alone, and you're possibly thinking of your love. When you shadow dance, it's in the dark, and you dance with yourself. Man, I just realized, you've probably been thinking of your husband....am I right?? When you talk to him next, pick a time, and make sure you BOTH shadow dance....then you will be together! (Just make sure he can do it where no one else will see him, they may make fun of him...)

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

You don't think shadow dancing by myself might make me seem... deranged? :-)

Warning...it's an annoying song:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v05WXj7cQmE

Dawnyel said...

Okay, so my advice is PSYCHO!! LOL...
And I have heard that song, I just didn't know I had!!
NEVER MIND!! *doh*