Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Answers

One Scrappy Gal said...
Why do people always say "it was in the last place I found it?" Would anyone really keep looking for something AFTER they had found it? Does this not annoy you too?
Water filters that attach to the faucet... helpful or worthless?
Scrappy:
It ALWAYS bugs me when people say it's in the last place they looked, because of your very reasoning!! In fact, whenever someone (usually Steve) says to me that they found it in the last place they looked, I say, "Why? Did you want to keep looking AFTER you had found it!?"
So yes, it does bother me too!!
The area of the country I live in has YUMMY tasting water, so for me, a water filter is worthless, but if I lived where you do, I might just buy one of those pitcher filters. They're cheaper, and I keep my drinking water in the fridge ANYWAY, so it wouldn't be that big of a deal for me.
***********************************************
Anne/kq said...
When is the last time you had an answer to prayer?
Anne:
I think the last prayers I had answered were from this weekend, actually. We went on a VERY long drive, and towed a trailer. The trailer was PACKED to the top, and made for very dangerous driving. Luckily, my dad was driving, but I was still nervous. In the back of a cramped car, I prayed that we would make it SAFELY to our destination and home. And I can say that it was answered affirmatively!! :) (There are many other times my prayers have been answered, but this was the one I could think of quickly!)
***************************************************
Nikkie said...
Its not friday anymore, but I'm still asking a question! Are you Morning or night person?
Nikkie:
If it's still up, it's fair game! ;)
I'm a night person. Steve is ALSO a night owl, but we ended up with a child who is a morning person. How that happened is beyond me....

No comments: