Friday, June 15, 2007

You Asked For it...

nikko said...
If you could live anywhere in the USA besides where you live now, where would it be and why?
Nikko:
I LOVE where I live, but if money wasn't a barrier, I'd probably like to live in Rochester, Minnesota. (My aunt and uncle live there.) I've visited there TWICE in my life, and both times didn't want to leave. Not because family lived there, but because the WHOLE city was full of amazingly nice and happy people. The community felt safe, and it was VERY family friendly.
The weather there isn't TOO different from here...other than the extreme humidity, which I don't know if I would LOVE...but it's just such a nice place and not too far away from the "real" world!
********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
I'm always feeling run down and exhausted. What are some snacks that you make that make you feel energetic and full of pep?
Also... are you looking forward to any of the summer blockbuster movies?
Scrappy:
Sugar is a good pep for me! :D
And I'm looking forward to seeing Pirates 3, Shrek 3, and Harry Potter 5. (Yeah, I'm all about the sequals!)

No comments: