Thursday, June 14, 2007

What a DAY!

I hate trying to figure out what's wrong with my electrical things! :P
Yesterday, while I was in the midst of running around, I stopped home on a whim, and while upstairs I sniffed an unusual smell....that STINKY electrical smell that sometimes happens when electrical appliances get too hot. (Kinda an ozonie smell...) So, thinking I was SUPER smart...I unplugged EVERYTHING!
Now, fast forward to tonight....my computer screen is SMOOSHED!! It's aggravating!! :P
Guess, it's time to google it! Do you think I'll find my answers??
Oh, and on a funny side-note...Scouts didn't happen AGAIN this week...everyone forgot! :D (You can tell how FREAKIN' SAD I am!! LOL)

5 comments:

Melzie said...

it's smooshed??? Weird. I know nothing about that kind of thing-- it's a "oh honey- the wires are weird" kinda thing. Hope you can find answers!! :)

Scouts. Oh the joy & love! It's summer, we cancelled in teh summer and only ran it during the school yr. :) Not sure what they do here, Nathan refuses to do it.

Suzanne said...

That is one of my biggest pet peeves when I smell something burning and can't figure out what it is. It always makes me paranoid so I don't want to leave the house. Did you have to buy a new monitor?

Anne/kq said...

Do you have a whole-house surge protection system? You should.

Also, your monitor will probably never be the same. Sorry.

Dawnyel said...

No new monitor yet, but I have some good friends who are willing to let me borrow an extra from them until it's fixed....*sigh*

Anonymous said...

SAD! I just gave a perfectly good monitor to the DI! AAARRRRGGGG! I hope it is fixable...but if not I know a place with loads of gently used monitors for a good price! Sounds like you are just LOVING the new calling! HAHA