Tuesday, June 12, 2007

You HAVEN'T Missed Me....

I've had SUCH a blast the last few days. I learned on Sunday that my uncle from Minnesota was in town...so I've been neglecting my computerly duties!
We've been having so much fun, and just laughing and catching up. I LOVE these kinds of things!! LOVE THEM! :)
I've learned something new today though, if I turn off my television COMPLETELY, Cameron is more well-behaved and OBEDIENT! Well, that's it!! Less TV time for us!! Why waste my time in front of the boob tube, or leave that to entertain my child...it's time I became the mother I've always WANTED to be!

5 comments:

nikko said...

Glad you're having a great time with your uncle. We don't watch a ton of tv here, but I'm still ready to chuck it out the window. The kids are so much better behaved when it stays off!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It is my theory that in the winter time we lack the creativity it takes to entertain our kids indoors...thus the TV takes control of our lives and we fall into it's evil clutches. Good for you for breaking the TV addict ties and getting the kid-entertaining juices flowing!

Melzie said...

I'm a Tv Nazi-- N only gets an hour of it during the day. Period. School nights 30 minutes. It's constant music here. Or now, him outside. :)

Glad you are having a great time!!

Suzanne said...

How fun that you have family in town! We need to cut down on the t.v. watching at our house too...

Anne/kq said...

I wondered where you were. *grumbles jealously*