Friday, June 08, 2007

Suitable Answers!?

mattsmom said...
They say that blondes have more fun...would you ever go blonde? I once went burgundy...it wasn't any fun!
mattsmom:
I don't think I could ever go COMPLETELY blonde. I did try highlights YEARS ago (you might remember those days...) and my mom would FREAK out. She thought highlights were EVIL...and me becoming blonde was HORRIBLE! I think I'm a pretty good-looking brunette, and I would hate to have the upkeep of coloring my hair, so I don't think I would ever go blonde. (And who says ONLY blondes have fun!? ;)
How did I miss the burgundy days!? Sheesh!!
*****************************************************
Millie said...
When it comes to stewed prunes, is three too much? Is four too many?
Millie:
Never having had stewed prunes, I would say that there DOES come a point when you have to stop. Depending on the situation, four CAN be too many...
(Is this question from a personal experience?? 'Cause I would LOVE to hear the story behind it!)
*******************************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Is the glass half empty, or is it filled with lemonade? Did someone spit in it?
Scrappy:
The glass is filled with lemonade, and I spit in it....beware!!

1 comment:

Gina said...

You crack me up! I am always too late to ask you a question.