Friday, May 04, 2007

Sorry it's late....

(I was SUPER busy today...babysitting, watching a special showing of Spiderman 3....you get the idea!) ;)
Oh, and just for my friend, a hard-working, military-mom. My other friend, Emily, talks about some crappy stuff that went down in Salt Lake City yesterday! I didn't realize all of this had happened...I DID know about my friend winning the tickets from the radio station, and then not getting them, but that's all I had heard...anyway, read away! The more I find about this story, the angrier I get....if we want these 'tards to pay, we need to share the story....with EVERYONE. You can vote it as a top story at this site. And here's a link to the 'twards myspace page! IDIOTS!
Now for the Answers!
***************************************************
CareBearMommy said...
I was just reminiscing about your drill team days. How many years were you in drill team? Do you still have my "favorite" picture of you posing in the pink leotard? If so, would you be brave enough to post it on your blog?
Carrie:
I was in drill team for 9 years. I started when I was 7 and stopped when it became "uncool" at 16. I think your favorite picture is SOMEWHERE, but I don't know where it is...if I can find it, I will attempt to post it for you! :)
I'm in the middle of the group in this picture...it was the first year, and even though I was 7, I was allowed to be with the older girls...we wore the hot pink outfits. (I'm on the middle row the one on the left...)
This one I'm on the left doing the splts...ignore my poor posture!
********************************************
One Scrappy Gal said...
Why doesn't the Sharif like it? When you rock the cashbah?
Also... I need toy suggestions for my son who is developmentally delayed. He turns 2 on the 14th of this month.
Scrappy:
LOVE that song...*singing* "Rock the casbah, rock the casbah!"
I never knew the sharif didn't like it, but then again, I can't understand HALF the words in that song...I guess it's because he would have to rebuild the casbah if it got rocked and destroyed.
And as for toys, if your son is anything like my son was at that age (he's delayed too...) he'll love a little basketball hoop (I think we found ours at Walmart for like $15!) Or little cars are GREAT toys. Anything boyish, (aka balls, cars, dirt...) will be sure to entertain for HOURS!
Oh, and YES, you are my friend who fills my need for wacky humor! :D
**********************************************
Elena said...
Do you dream in color or black and white?
Elena:
Mostly I dream in color...vivid color! I have had the RARE dream in black and white, but few and far between...the one I vividly remember that WAS in black and white was actually in sepia...LOL it was weird...don't ask me to remember it...because I can't!
*************************************************
Suzanne said...
Hmm...What is your ideal romantic date? Can you touch your tongue to your nose? What is your favorite LDS temple?
Suzanne:
GOOD questions! :)
My ideal romantic date is one where Steve and I are COMPLETELY alone (preferably out in the wilderness...) and we are wrapped up in each other's arms...making out...then some other things! ;)
I CAN touch my tongue to my nose...but just the tip.
My favorite outside looking LDS temple is the San Diego temple. I hope to go there someday.
As for the insides....I've only been to 4 temples, so I don't have many to choose from, but it comes down to a tie between the Salt Lake Temple and the Nauvoo temple! SO gorgeous!

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

I aim to please. :)

http://www.lyricshornet.com/770300/The-Clash-rock-the-cashbah-Lyrics

Suzanne said...

I loved your answers! I'd love to be alone in the wilderness with my hubby too! ;)