Thursday, May 03, 2007

To My Best Friends

When I was little, I used to believe in the concept of one best friend, and then I started to become a woman. And then I found out that if you allow your heart to open up, God would show you the best in many friends.


One friend will meet your spiritual need, another your shoe fetish, another your love for movies, another will be with you in your season of confusion, another will be your clarifier, another the wind beneath your wings. But whatever their assignment in your life, on whatever the occasion, on whatever the day, or wherever you need them...those are your best friends.

(Taken from a handout I got at our RS Enrichment night.)

3 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

That is so awesome and so true! Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous said...

That is SO good! Thank you for sharing. I wanted to go last night bad, but Kate was still sick. Bummer!!! I love that quote though.

One Scrappy Gal said...

Do I fill your need for wacky humor? :)