Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random Things...Seven to be Exact....

Darn it! TAGGED! And I'm it!
Blackeyedsue tagged me for a 7 random things meme. Oh, how I love randomness...it's my LIFE!
  1. I keep piles of things around my house. Yes, I'm a major pack-rat, and I think, "If I toss this, I'll need it tomorrow..." But I'm also SUPER lazy, so I have a pile of garbage behind my nightstand...(old candy wrappers and stuff....)
  2. My second toe is longer than my big toe. Yes, in Shallow Hal when they bashed that one woman for having the long second toe, I was offended. But personally, I think my tootsies are cute!

  3. I love to watch cooking shows, but I HATE cooking. Watching them just makes me feel like I'm doing something productive, when in reality, I'm not. (Rachael Ray, Giada DeLaurentis, Paula Dean and Alton Brown are some of my FAVS!)
  4. I ripped my bra last night when I was getting ready for bed. NO, I'm not super woman, it was an old bra, and I was in a hurry to yank it off. (I HATE wearing bras!! If I didn't need one so badly, I'd go without!)
  5. I have a highly sensitive sense of smell. My family has been known to ask me if something smells "off." I'm constantly reminded of this "gift" every day. Last night, my reminder came when I was trying to satisfy my thirst and I smelled my water...it smelled like fish! EW! I tried to drink as fast as I could so I wouldn't smell it...
  6. I love to stay up late and watch Family Guy on Adult Swim. Yes, it's a crude show...filled with farts, burps and sex talk, but it's FUNNY! Last night I stayed up and watched it while eating my Halloween candy. (Yeah, I still have a HUGE bowlful!)
  7. I'm all about keeping things simple. My wedding reception is a good example. It was in my parents' house, using borrowed things, a simple wedding cake, and minimal decorations. BUT, my sister's reception was OVER the TOP! My mom would comment to me about how much easier my reception was...but its because we're different creatures. (Not one better than the other, just different!) If it's simple and nice, I'm ALL for it! :)
Now to tag some lucky people (seven....just to go with the game...)


Carrie, Mattsmom, Froglegs, Rachelle, Millie, Cat, and Katherine.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll get right on this... probably tomorrow or possibly Friday...

;) Thanks for the tag!

Dawnyel said...

Love the change of names! :D
I'll be expecting it!

Gina said...

Great list! I think you have cute toes too! I stay up late watching "The Girls Next Door" because of the same reasons. It's just so funny!

Anonymous said...

My second toes are slightly longer than my big ones too...I think the rest of the world is defective! My feet are perfectly functional!
I HATE tearing bras...old or new...probably because I HATE bra shopping. I think my sniffer is broken...envy me! I use to watch the Family Guy a lot...in college we had Family Guy marithons! Now I don't watch it often because I have an impressionable three year old...and a computer addiction that keeps me from night time TV. I too LOVE to watch cooking shows, but I do love to cook...especially if it is a new recipe! I enjoy simply elegant and fashionable things...Too much of a good thing is sometimes just too much. I hate piles!

Hmmmm...just two things in common...either opposites attract or I have no idea how we got to be good friends!

Suzanne said...

I'm always watching cooking shows too, but don't cook fancy stuff very often! I always have good intentions, even writing down the recipes sometimes, but when it comes down to it, I just like making fast and easy things with the ingredients in my cupboard.

Fun Meme! :)

Anne/kq said...

I have an extremely senstitive sense of smell, too. Sometimes it's good; I can season a dish just right without tasting it. Sometimes it's bad; the smell of Play-Doh drives me insane!

I really, really hate misuse of the word random, though. *mutters*

One Scrappy Gal said...

My second toe is longer than my big toe too!! We need to come up with a club name!!

I have a highly sensitive nose too... and my family is always accusing me of having farts up my nose.

Blackeyedsue said...

YAY!!! I totally get you on the sense of smell. Right now it is definately NOT in my favor. BTW, you have darling tootises. That scene in Shallow Hal made me think the same thing. He was just shallow. There are worse things that a longer middle toe!!! Like being a serial-killer for instance. Sheesh!

Thanks for playing!!!