Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Weekend and Monday Blues

What a weekend!
Mothers' Day was well, it was just like every other day....no big deal! :P (Although I was bawling with our lesson on forgiveness...SO GOOD!)
Then on Monday I woke up BRIGHT and EARLY to an upset tummy. Long story short: I was MISERABLY sick all day yesterday. I couldn't hardly get out of bed...even to walk to my bathroom which is literally STEPS away from my bed! Not good! Luckily, my cousin, who was supposed to work EVERY day this week was able to talk to her AWESOME boss and got yesterday and today off for my sickness! So I was let off the hook for babysitting baby J, but not so much with my own kid.
I did get feeling better, but not before Steve joined me in my worshiping of the porcelain god. UGH! Needless to say, we both were a sight to see!
Then today Cameron had Kindergarten graduation. WHY do people insist on having graduation for every little milestone?! Overall it was cute, and Cam had a good time.
This is Cameron with his BESTEST friend! (They're just TOO too cute!)
And as a quick update on my brother-in-law and my parents-in-law. Andrew FINALLY sat down with his parents 10 minutes before they had to leave for church on Sunday (happy Mothers' day to them!) He told them everything and left them with what was going on. At first his parents were in shock, but as the day went on, they both got VERY excited. Now, everyone is excited and praying for Camille! I just hope that they decide to get married soon. I have seen too many relationships where the couple have a baby and don't get married...then life comes at them and they don't stick together because there really isn't keeping them together other than the baby. Anyway, I hope they're both happy!

6 comments:

CareBearMommy said...

I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day. At least you didn't start the puking until MONDAY.

To answer your question as to why people insist on having graduation for every little thing, it's because they can, and PARENTS WILL COME! After all, you did, didn't you?!

Best wishes to your bro-in-law and his girlfriend. I hope everything works out. At least the in-laws finally know.

Melzie said...

don't forget though, there are also many families who are happy and not mnarried. I'm playingthe devil's advocate-- but... well, it happens. :) Much, much worse to get married just because of a baby....

Dawnyel said...

Froggie: Oh, I totally get that too! I've seen THAT scenario played out many times too...but these two ARE planning on getting married....eventually...I would just personally like to see it sooner than later! :)

Anonymous said...

Kindergarden graduation ... unnecessary ... yes (I never had one)...but SUPER CUTE! Those little caps are so adorable on them!

Rachelle said...

Cute lil kiddo!

Anonymous said...

Ughhh!! I hate the stomach flu! Sorry to hear about that. Cam looks so cute in his little hat. What fun.